Hi,

We already generate JWTs for the OpenID Connect protocol so for sure, it's
feasible.
For example, you can create some controller to return a JWT generated by
pac4j based on the CAS user identity. Replacing the service ticket
validation by a returned JWT would be more work.
Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAP279Lz%3DJ1K13AsvEJAoFHQG46S13qhTSsv%3DrX0CRq6T%3D5bqOQ%40mail.gmail.com.