This is caused by the HazelcastConfiguration.java calling a method that
.setEvictionPercentage(); when setting up the ticket map that has been
deprecated in version 3.7.1 that is now used.  Nothing you change
externally, the class needs to be modified to not call that method.

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAC_RtEbf29Rg6TWMGD-n-L%3DH1H%2BrT6HsBaXJuNubtJv4_SbHZA%40mail.gmail.com.