From: Richard Frovarp <richard.frov...@ndsu.edu>
Reply: Richard Frovarp <richard.frov...@ndsu.edu>
Date: October 18, 2016 at 10:34:16 PM
To: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org>
Subject:  [cas-user] Recording events to StatsD 5.x

We like graphs and StatsD. So I would like to send the successful and
failed login attempts to StatsD. I'm trying to figure out where it would
be best to wire that in. I'm thinking events API, but would like to know
if there is a better place. I could just do it via Groovy script, but
once again, not quite sure where one would wire that in.

Thanks,

Richard

--
CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas