I'm back to CAS testing... I wrote a selective resolver derived from the
one mentioned (SelectiveAuthenticationProviderWebflowEventResolver) to
not trigger MFA when SPNEGO has succeeded. This part seems to work, but
when Service ticket is validated, I get :

WHO: testuser
WHAT: ST-3-tvHk2g6TMkOasczQisfX-devcas1
ACTION: SERVICE_TICKET_VALIDATED
APPLICATION: CAS
WHEN: Thu Oct 27 15:07:30 CEST 2016
CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 172.16.10.177
SERVER IP ADDRESS: unknown

2016-10-27 15:07:30,346 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.AuthenticationContextValidator] -
<Attempting to match requested authentication context mfa-yubikey
against []>
2016-10-27 15:07:30,346 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.AuthenticationContextValidator] - <No
authentication context could be determined based on authentication
attribute authnContextClass>
2016-10-27 15:07:30,347 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.AuthenticationContextValidator] - <No
satisfied multifactor authentication providers are recorded in the
current authentication context.>

AuthenticationContextValidator wants to find mfa-yubikey in context...
but cannot as I've only SPNEGO.

What should I do know ?

Regards.

- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas