Hello,

As issues #2126 & #2127 are solved, this morning, another issue arises :
Yubikey MFA is bypassed when I use LdapAuthenticationHandler (via login
form), but not when I use Spnego ?? relevant cas.properties line is :

cas.authn.mfa.yubikey.bypass.authenticationHandlerName=JcifsSpnegoAuthenticationHandler

As far as I understand it should bypass MFA-Yubikey when the first auth
is done via SPNEGO, and enforce MFA with another type of auth. That's
what I need.

But on my test page, with login form I get this attribute :
successfulAuthenticationHandlers: *LdapAuthenticationHandler*

with SPNEGO : successfulAuthenticationHandlers:
JcifsSpnegoAuthenticationHandler, YubiKeyAuthenticationHandler

Then I modified the property to :

cas.authn.mfa.yubikey.bypass.authenticationHandlerName=LdapAuthenticationHandler

Now I have successfulAuthenticationHandlers:
YubiKeyAuthenticationHandler, LdapAuthenticationHandler whe I use login
form, fine.
and successfulAuthenticationHandlers: JcifsSpnegoAuthenticationHandler
with SPNEGO, perfect :-).

but IMHO, bypass configuration option behavior is inverted.

Regards.

--
Philippe MARASSE

Responsable pôle Infrastructures - DSIO