From: Maxwell, Gary
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 3:50 PM
To: cas-user@apereo.org
Subject: CAS 5 not reading cas.properties file

Hi,

I am starting to convert to CAS 5 and apparently we are missing something. We
make a  configuration change however it doesn’t get reflected in the
application.
We are using the maven overlay method on Windows and it seems that our version
of the cas.properties file does not overlay the original.
Do we need to copy the file to another location within the cas-overlay-template
project before building the war file?

Any other thoughts would be great!

-Gary

--