Hi there,

I need to add a couple screens to CAS 4.1.x overlay project to extend some
functions. These pages are only for authenticated users.  This is _not_
extending CAS flow, I want to add separate JSP pages backed by Spring
controllers. These pages have nothing to do with CAS login flow.

But, I cannot get the authenticated user name on these pages, even after I
login to CAS successfully, the default CASGenericSuccess.jsp shows user
name as ${principal.id} because the underlying action class is retrieving
user name from TGT.

How would I get authenticated user id on these separate JSP pages that are
part of CAS?

Thx!
Yan

--