Hi, I've tried to connect to a mongodb, but I always get an *INVALID
CREDENTIALS* message. But instead of getting me a stack error with what's
happening, only shows this:

2017-02-01 17:25:27,809 INFO
[org.apereo.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - Audit
trail record BEGIN
WHO: alvaro
WHAT: Supplied credentials: [alvaro]
ACTION: AUTHENTICATION_FAILED
APPLICATION: CAS
WHEN: Wed Feb 01 17:25:27 CET 2017
CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 127.0.0.1
SERVER IP ADDRESS: 127.0.0.1

2017-02-01 17:25:27,830 ERROR
[org.apereo.cas.web.flow.AuthenticationExceptionHandler] - <*Unable to
translate handler errors of the authentication exception
org.apereo.cas.authentication.AuthenticationException*: 0 errors, 0
successes. Returning UNKNOWN by default...>

How can I change that message exception to a more useful error instead? I
don't know if the problem is with the connection to mongo or something else.

Steps to reproduce:

- Dowloaded MAVEN Overlay.
- Added properties to cas.properties
- run ./build.sh

Properties set:

cas.authn.mongo.mongoHostUri=mongodb://localhost:61954/cas
cas.authn.mongo.collectionName=users
cas.authn.mongo.attributes=attribute1,attribute2
cas.authn.mongo.username.attribute=username
cas.authn.mongo.password.attribute=password

I have enabled the debug mode on the log but nothing changes. Same error as
before.

So I have to questions, how to change the error to be more "helpful" and
why is not working ?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas