Hi, I have an instance running CAS 5.0.3-SNAPSHOT and a test client using
spring boot.

When I enter to my client application, it redirects me to the login page of
the  CAS, but when I login successfully, it sends me
to https://localhost:8443/ instead my previus client.

This is the client configuration

server:
  port: 9999
  context-path: /client
security:
  oauth2:
    client:
      client-id: http://localhost:9999/client
      client-secret: acmesecret
      access-token-uri: http://localhost:8080/cas/oauth2.0/accessToken
#http://localhost:8080/oauth/token
      user-authorization-uri: http://localhost:8080/cas/oauth2.0/authorize
#http://localhost:8080/oauth/authorize
    resource:
      user-info-uri: http://localhost:8080/cas/oauth2.0/profile
#http://localhost:8080/me

And this is my service in CAS

{
  "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
  "serviceId" : "^(https|imaps|http):.*",
  "name" : "HTTPS and IMAPS",
  "id" : 10000001,
  "description" : "This service definition authorizes all application urls
that support HTTPS and IMAPS protocols.",
  "evaluationOrder" : 10000
}

And this is the request URL

https://localhost:8443/cas/oauth2.0/callbackAuthorize?client_name=CasOAuthClient&client_id=http://localhost:9999/client&redirect_uri=http://localhost:9999/client/login&ticket=ST-10-4LWyKXI2iZ1oZRyzuXSh-ev007

Any ideas?

I'm driving mad trying to make cas work :S

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas