CAS Version: 5.0.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_121
OS Name: Windows 10
TOMCAT: tomcat-8.5.11

I deployed cas-5.0.1.war in tomcat-8.5.11 and got these error messages:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
ServletContext resource [/-Djava.util.logging.config.file="D:/tomcat-8.5.11/
conf/logging.properties"] cannot be resolved to URL because it does not
exist

but I really have the file D:/tomcat-8.5.11/conf/logging.properties,

Could anybody help me?

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas