I am having hard time editing these files. Most of the documentation points
to 4.x while we are on 5.0.x.

I can't get simple things working such as JSON persistence and being able
to create services in services management app.. basic requirement is that
same (JSON) persistence service registry need to be configured in both CAS
and its Services Management Webapp..

Do you guys use an IDE to edit these files ? Thx

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas