Thank you for your response. This is the registry I am looking at right now.

Cheers,
 -Jeremy

From: cas-user@apereo.org [mailto:cas-user@apereo.org] On Behalf Of RJ Guroo
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 9:17 AM
To: cas-user@apereo.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Recommendation on Ticket Storage

Hazelcast seems to be doing great with CAS. We are also working on getting this
working.

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Wickham, Jeremy
<jeremy.wick...@msstate.edu<mailto:jeremy.wick...@msstate.edu>> wrote:
We have been users of the Memcached Ticket Registry for a few years now
(Current Production CAS is v4.0.4). I am currently looking to upgrade our CAS
implementation to v5.0.x and when implementing the memcached registry in my
test environment, I am getting a lot of inconsistences that do not resonate
well with me. I’ve polled this mailing list and there hasn’t been any response
on the errors I’m receiving. That means I’m looking towards another avenue on
our ticket storage. We have 4 CAS nodes, so a shared or replication instance
must be used.

I’m curious to know what you are currently using and why does it work for your
implementation?

Cheers,
 -Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/46776a85ab1041d18dccaa87203a3494%40mail04.ad.msstate.edu<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/46776a85ab1041d18dccaa87203a3494%40mail04.ad.msstate.edu?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CACNfiM%2BhSNjMe%2B2WZK3c2h8-5a2wQQJt82HoWSW2Po4co6yG1w%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CACNfiM%2BhSNjMe%2B2WZK3c2h8-5a2wQQJt82HoWSW2Po4co6yG1w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas