First of all, I have cleaned manually, restart the windows and the problem 
still persist. 
@leleuj gave me a glue with the classname 
AbstractResourceBasedServiceRegistryDao and then I did a little bit more 
investigation, made some changes to see what was happening.

Great analysis. That file/component is where you need be to poke at this a bit 
more. I suggest you start by setting up a development environment, cloning the 
repo and stepping through the code to figure out the locking issue on windows. 

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/etPan.58dad54b.5f13bf1f.a44%40unicon.net.

Reply via email to