Hi,

I'm trying to get CAS running as an OAuth server. It running fine as a CAS
server.

I've included 'compile
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-oauth-webflow:${project.'cas.version'}"'
in the build.gradle file for cas.version 5.0.4.

Breaking open the war file I can see the relevant jars have been included.
I've include a service registry entry based on the JSON example and am

When I start cas within Tomcat 8.5 I get the following error:

Caused by: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.InvalidTypeIdException: Could
not resolve type id
'org.apereo.cas.support.oauth.services.OAuthRegisteredService' into a
subtype of [simple type, class org.apereo.cas.services.RegisteredService]:
no such class found
 at [Source:
{"@class":"org.apereo.cas.support.oauth.services.OAuthRegisteredService","clientId":"clientid","clientSecret":"clientSecret","bypassApprovalPrompt":false,"serviceId":"^(https|imaps)://hello.*","name":"HTTPS
and IMAPS","id":105}; line: 1, column: 11]

Again, I've confirmed that the class is present with the OAuth-core jar
within the war.

I'm not sure what to do from here and advice will be gratefully received.

Paul.

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas