Sorry, I copied the wrong one.  Please see below.

*WARN [org.apereo.cas.config.CasCoreTicketsConfiguration] - <Runtime memory
is used as the persistence storage for retrieving and managing tickets.
Tickets that are issued during runtime will be LOST upon container
restarts. This MAY impact SSO functionality.>*