Hi Dimitri Gavrilov,

did you find solution how to include this bean?

@Beanpublic YubiKeyAccountRegistry yubiKeyAccountRegistry() {
    ...}


Can you give me some example of this bean 

YubiKeyAccountRegistry 

if you find solution?

I want to use mfa-yubikey but I don't know how to implement this bean.
I will appreciate every information on this.

Best regards,
Jurica 
On Thursday, 9 March 2017 12:44:25 UTC+1, Dimitri Gavrilov wrote:
>
> Hello community,
>
>  
>
> Have anyone already implemented custom YubiKeyAccountRegistry and compiled 
> it into the CAS?
>
>  
>
> I have account in LDAP with yubiKeyId attribute containing Yubikey public 
> part. So the registry should be very simple – check if yubikey public part 
> extracted from the entered key belongs to the previously authenticated 
> user.  
>
>  
>
> Unfortunately I cannot find any documentation about how-to implement the 
> registry and, which is more important, add it to the CAS. 
>
>
> Documentation suggests to add a bean:
>
>
>
> @Beanpublic YubiKeyAccountRegistry yubiKeyAccountRegistry() {
>     ...}
>
>  
>
> But where? 
>
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
>  
>
> Thank you
>
> Dimitri
>

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/61a8b372-b86b-409b-b52c-496013da6743%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to