What we found is that chrome does not have it own settings it relies on the
Internet Explorer settings.

Internet explorer unlike Firefox has three settings.

Internet Explorer settings.
1. On and CAS server allowed.
2. On and CAS server not allowed. Note this default setting.
3. Turned off.

The issue is with 2 rather going to the login page it brings up that box. If
configured properly to be on or off Internet Explorer works fine and so does
chrome.

The only way we were able to over come this problem was to have the main button
go to the login page and have a link below the button that enables SPENGO.

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas