Hi All,

I need help while logging out from my all applications.

I have implemented the sso in two spring web applications, tested its
single log In functionality and it is working fine. But Single Log Out is
not working properly. Here is the problem statement..

   - Authentication
      - Open browser and enter url for application A.
      - It will redirect you to CAS login page for authentication.
      - Authentication happens, TGT is being generated, ST-1 is being
      generated and you are being redirected to the application A successfully.
      - Open Application B by entering its url in new tab.
      - It is being authenticated since it has the url matching the url
      pattern giving in service registry.
      - ST-2 is being created for  application B under the same TGT.

   - Logout
      - Now I have Cas server on another machine, application A and B on
      each tabs.
      - When I logout from application A, application A gets logged out.
      - But application B is still logged in. I can access all pages. Only
      after logout from application B only, it is getting logged out.

What do I need to configure it in proper way ? Please help me to sort out
the issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Divyesh Prajapati

--