I just got this request from one our developers:

"The QA-team has an app called “QA Dashboard”.  They have asked us to
CASify it, we’re assigning that work to BobtheDev.  But the app does have
to be constrained to a very narrow set of authorized users.  Of course we
could create a table to manage this, or develop an LDAP-attribute and then
have CAS do CAS-AR, but I’m curious about the ability (or not?) to just
have CAS auto-deny anyone who doesn’t have a specific LDAP-attribute?  Is
that something CAS is capable of doing?  If not, is there a better approach
than the LDAP/CAS-AR one?"

Has anyone done anything like this? BTW, this would be with CAS 5.1.

TIA,

Bryan

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas