Hi,

I just did a PR for this issue (https://github.com/apereo/cas/pull/2721), but there is no review yet.

Pavlos

On 26/06/2017 04:05 μμ, Ludovic Senecaux wrote:
I had an issue when I try to login...
Have you got an idea ?

|
WHO:foo
WHAT:org.hibernate.QueryException:could notresolve property:creationTime of:org.apereo.cas.support.events.dao.CasEvent[SELECT r fromorg.apereo.cas.support.events.dao.CasEventr wherer.type =:type andr.creationTime >=:creationTime andr.principalId =:principalId]
ACTION:EVALUATE_RISKY_AUTHENTICATION
APPLICATION:CAS
WHEN:MonJun2615:01:29CEST 2017
CLIENT IP ADDRESS:10.0.0.1
SERVER IP ADDRESS:cas5-test.test.lan
=============================================================

>
2017-06-2615:01:29,767WARN [org.apereo.cas.web.flow.resolver.impl.InitialAuthenticationAttemptWebflowEventResolver]-<org.hibernate.QueryException:could notresolve property:creationTime of:org.apereo.cas.support.events.dao.CasEvent[SELECT r fromorg.apereo.cas.support.events.dao.CasEventr wherer.type =:type andr.creationTime >=:creationTime andr.principalId =:principalId]> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:org.hibernate.QueryException:could notresolve property:creationTime of:org.apereo.cas.support.events.dao.CasEvent[SELECT r fromorg.apereo.cas.support.events.dao.CasEventr wherer.type =:type andr.creationTime >=:creationTime andr.principalId =:principalId]
|

Thanks


--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/88deb9e3-1bf4-12b3-dd98-1951aedf2d16%40noc.edunet.gr.

Reply via email to