Thank you Misagh Moayyed for your short and prompt response.

I would like to know then what I am doing wrong?
I have configured the dependencies of 
https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.0.x/integration/Shibboleth.html#displaying-saml-mdui
 
and this part is the one that still does not work for me 
https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.0.x/installation/Configuration-Properties.html#saml-metadata-ui
. 
I do not know how to create the SP metadata for my JIRA Test application, 
it gives me errors when trying to load the jira-sp-metatada.xml.

Could you be so kind as to tell me what is the minimum you should have 
configured?

Thank you in advance

El lunes, 26 de junio de 2017, 18:07:40 (UTC+2), Misagh Moayyed escribió:
>
>  
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Sorry for my ignorance, I am new to these issues and the configuration of 
> CAS brings me head, so I ask if it is possible to configure CAS 5.1 as IdP 
> and SP at the same time?
>
>  
>
> Yes. It is. 
>

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/2f1a334f-e986-48e4-814b-792cdd497459%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to