Hello cas users !

I answer myself .

So for a 4.X users, the 5.X version is very very simple!

Congratulation to the devs team !

example ... for activate rememberme : just add in cas.properties:
cas.ticket.tgt.rememberMe.enabled=true !!!

I have the feeling that i'm a jasig master !! ( just the feeling ... )

Thank you very much


Le mardi 27 juin 2017 16:49:03 UTC+2, Vallee Romain a écrit :
>
> Hello,
> i from 4.2 version, and 5.1 version seem to be very different .
>
> I read the doc, and i download the "cas-overlay-template-master", i modify 
> my pom.xml for add ldap and memcached support.
>
> I modify my cas-overlay-template-master/etc/cas/config/cas.properties with 
> my active directory parameters ...
>
> i run ./build.sh package 
>
> I saw every depandancies downloaded ...
>
> the build programs said to me :
> Building war: 
> /usr/local/apache-tomcat-9.0.0.M21/webapps/cas-overlay-template-master/target/cas.war
>
> and when i open target/cas/WEB-INF, i don't have any 
> deployerConfigContext.xml like 4.X version .
>
> I don't find config files about my cas.properties.
>
> may be it's normal ... ???
>
> Thank you 
>
> -- 
> - CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - CAS mailing list guidelines: 
> https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
> - CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/cea684c8-7331-487c-8468-101c77d02ce8%40apereo.org
>  
> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/cea684c8-7331-487c-8468-101c77d02ce8%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/babaaa02-5de1-4386-adb3-68d4ecba7bc5%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to