You can just include your own JDBC driver dependency instead of using
the previous version. Not having them is preferable for us as we use the
same Tomcat instance for several things and have the JDBC driver central
as the MySQL one doesn't like application restarts and leaks. So I had
to previously exclude all of the drivers.
On 06/27/2017 09:23 AM, 'Iain Workman' via CAS Community wrote:
I would also be interested in a solution to this, as I have been
experiencing the same issue.
As an interim solution I forced the application to make use of the
dependency package from the previous version (which has worked without
this error) in the pom.xml
|
...
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
<artifactId>cas-server-support-jdbc-drivers</artifactId>
<version>5.0.6</version>
</dependency>
...
|
--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines:
https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/6403e8f5-24cb-45a9-92fd-2df2cf883f2b%40apereo.org
<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/6403e8f5-24cb-45a9-92fd-2df2cf883f2b%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/b4918949-280c-7ae9-c1e6-a285557a301b%40ndsu.edu.