Hello everyone,

On my current project we use CAS with configured custom database
authentication provider.

Few weeks ago we received request from our client to integrate CAS with
their ADFS.
I did it using provided tutorial on CAS website. After that only ADFS
authentication can be used. What I mean – when user tries to open secured
page, ADFS logic page is displayed, so user can use only his ADFS
credentials and cannot navigate to regular logic page (where database
authentication is configured).

So my question is – is it possible to have a database authentication
provider configured as primary one (with default login page) and to have
button on that page that will redirect to ADFS authentication provider?

Thanks,
Anton

--
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas