Should be called „TGC“ I believe. Have you checked SSO functionality? Maybe it’s really not set properly.
Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Anouar Mokhtari Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. August 2017 11:53 An: CAS Community <[email protected]> Betreff: [cas-user] TGT where is the save location Hi There, I read CAS documentation, they posted that TGT (Ticket Granting Ticket) is saved in the cookie of the browser (set-Cookie Header) then when I check and I fetch the TGT in my cookie browser, I can't find it. i don't know if it's hided ou anything else .. thanks for your help -- - CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas - CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html - CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas - CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/2db8d2b9-819a-4e08-b5f5-209bd6f3b049%40apereo.org<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/2db8d2b9-819a-4e08-b5f5-209bd6f3b049%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>. -- - CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas - CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html - CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas - CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/7a07262708e149d78da74547d8cde077%40hrz.tu-darmstadt.de.
