I have a theme created with theme name "mytheme". I copied all the 
templates into main/resources/templates/mytheme including all the 
subdirectories, i.e. fragments, error, monitoring, protocol. 

(1) When I do not copy the subdirectories, the new theme is not used at 
all. 
(2) When I modify the mytheme/fragments/loginform.html fragment to include 
some different content, it turns out what is rendered is still the original 
loginform.html
(3) When I apply some changes to templates/mytheme/casLoginView these 
changes are shown.

So am I supposed to be only able to change the high level templates but not 
the low level templates?! This would seem rather strange. And if so, why 
would I need to include the fragment directory in my templates/mytheme 
folder in the first place?!  


-- 
- CAS gitter chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- CAS mailing list guidelines: https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html
- CAS documentation website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- CAS project website: https://github.com/apereo/cas
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/dfd343df-ef9a-4317-a97b-4ac383b40920%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to