Hi All, is there someone that can address me with this issue?
I still have trouble with kerberos authentication. Why I can authenticate with a simple/sample java client but with Apereo CAS?

Please, help me if you can.
BR,
F.

Il 08/09/2017 17:18, Fabio Martelli ha scritto:
Hi, I configured my CAS 5.2.0-RC3-SNAPSHOT for SPNEGO Authentication.

Unfortunately I still facing with the following issue (just the relevant part is reported below).

I tried out with a custom java code and it seems to work fine.

Can someone help me to understand the problem and find a solution?

Thank you in advance.

BR,

F.


at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at jcifs.spnego.Authentication$ServerAction.run(Authentication.java:517) at jcifs.spnego.Authentication.processKerberos(Authentication.java:430)
    ... 262 more
Caused by: GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanism level: Checksum failed) at sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5Context.acceptSecContext(Krb5Context.java:856) at sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.acceptSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:342) at sun.security.jgss.GSSContextImpl.acceptSecContext(GSSContextImpl.java:285)
    ... 268 more
Caused by: KrbException: Checksum failed
at sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmacEType.decrypt(ArcFourHmacEType.java:102) at sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmacEType.decrypt(ArcFourHmacEType.java:94)
    at sun.security.krb5.EncryptedData.decrypt(EncryptedData.java:175)
    at sun.security.krb5.KrbApReq.authenticate(KrbApReq.java:281)
    at sun.security.krb5.KrbApReq.<init>(KrbApReq.java:149)
at sun.security.jgss.krb5.InitSecContextToken.<init>(InitSecContextToken.java:108) at sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5Context.acceptSecContext(Krb5Context.java:829)
    ... 270 more
Caused by: java.security.GeneralSecurityException: Checksum failed
at sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.dk.ArcFourCrypto.decrypt(ArcFourCrypto.java:408) at sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmac.decrypt(ArcFourHmac.java:91) at sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmacEType.decrypt(ArcFourHmacEType.java:100)
    ... 276 more


--
Fabio Martelli
https://it.linkedin.com/pub/fabio-martelli/1/974/a44
http://blog.tirasa.net/author/fabio/index.html

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/index.html?pk_campaign=email&pk_kwd=fm

Apache Syncope PMC
http://people.apache.org/~fmartelli/

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/a9cd76c2-09fd-9918-26c3-2d16fcd92f8c%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to