Hello guys
I met a big trouble when I using the CAS 5.1 on my project. This
is how to retrieve multi property of user from CAS .NET side.
Actually We used CAS5.1 , and test JAVA client, when we modify
the config, and filter on JAVA, the java client can get other propertys
of users (email, mobilephone, other info, etc) from CAS server.
But when we use "CAS .Net clinet" , it CAN NOT return more
information except username. I searched many web, and somebody said this
is cause JAVA use "CAS30" infilter , and “CAS20 is in .net” and
can't be solved now, so can anybody help me on this issue, any feedback
would be thankful. thanks~~~~.
--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/d7e98e2f-874b-4eec-babc-0e64f3571151%40apereo.org.