From: cas-user@apereo.org [mailto:cas-user@apereo.org] On Behalf Of Sebastien
BEAUDLOT
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 3:49 AM
To: cas-user@apereo.org
Subject: [cas-user] CAS authentication denial based on an attribute

Hi,

I was asked by my boss if CAS can help managing a digital version of our
internal rules agreement (for now, every user sign a paper version of the rules
before getting a login/password. We want them to read a PDF version of the
rules, then click a box to agree, before being able to authenticate through CAS.

Is CAS able to do such thing ? Denying authentication based on a LDAP
attribute, for example, and redirecting to a page/service until this particular
attribute is set to 'true' ?
So we would just have to create the page to digitally sign the rules.

Regards.

--
Sébastien BEAUDLOT

Administrateur réseaux, téléphonie et flotte mobile

Direction Opérationnelle des Systèmes d'Information ( DOSI )
Pôle Infrastructures
Université d'Avignon et des Pays de Vaucluse

Tèl : 04.90.16.26.04
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/693435497.7465236.1506671346591.JavaMail.zimbra%40univ-avignon.fr<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/693435497.7465236.1506671346591.JavaMail.zimbra%40univ-avignon.fr?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.