>
> After login it does not keep session, so I think I need to configure CAS
> in order to share session between existing instances but I don't know how
> to do that.

Check the docs
<https://apereo.github.io/cas/development/installation/Configuration-Properties.html>for
"Ticket Registry".  There's various options depending on what you have/want
to support.

On 17 October 2017 at 14:48, Giacomo <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to configure a httpd load balancer for CAS.
> I have enabled the required httpd proxy modules and set this rule in my
> httpd.conf file to configure proxy balancer:
>
> <IfModule proxy_module>
>     ProxyRequests Off
>     ProxyPass /testLB balancer://mycluster
>     ProxyPassReverse /testLB balancer://mycluster
>
>     SSLProxyEngine on
>     SSLProxyVerify none
>     SSLProxyCheckPeerCN off
>     SSLProxyCheckPeerName off
>     SSLProxyCheckPeerExpire off
>
>     <Proxy balancer://mycluster>
>         BalancerMember https://172.17.0.2:8443/cas
>
>         BalancerMember https://172.17.0.3:8443/cas
>     </Proxy>
> </IfModule>
>
>
> There is one CAS overlay template instance on each docker machine:
>
>    - https://172.17.0.2:8443/cas
>    - https://172.17.0.3:8443/cas
>
> and they both work fine.
>
>
> I have some problems to configure the LB:
>
>    1. When visiting localhost/testLB, it redirect to
>    localhost/testLB/login but all CAS assets like ".css" and ".js" files are
>    not loaded (e.g. I see a request for http://localhost/cas/css/cas.css
>    but it should become http://localhost/testLB/css/cas.css);
>    2. After login it does not keep session, so I think I need to
>    configure CAS in order to share session between existing instances but I
>    don't know how to do that. Also when killing and restarting one of the 2
>    CAS instances it should keep me logged if I was logged before.
>
> Could you please help me with this configuration?
>
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> --
> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/
> apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/f38f0764-532d-4cca-98c4-
> 1a57f9bef048%40apereo.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/f38f0764-532d-4cca-98c4-1a57f9bef048%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
This email is sent on behalf of Northgate Public Services (UK) Limited and 
its associated companies including Rave Technologies (India) Pvt Limited 
(together "Northgate Public Services") and is strictly confidential and 
intended solely for the addressee(s). 
If you are not the intended recipient of this email you must: (i) not 
disclose, copy or distribute its contents to any other person nor use its 
contents in any way or you may be acting unlawfully;  (ii) contact 
Northgate Public Services immediately on +44(0)1442 768445 quoting the name 
of the sender and the addressee then delete it from your system.
Northgate Public Services has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that 
no viruses are contained in this email, but does not accept any 
responsibility once this email has been transmitted.  You should scan 
attachments (if any) for viruses.

Northgate Public Services (UK) Limited, registered in England and Wales 
under number 00968498 with a registered address of Peoplebuilding 2, 
Peoplebuilding Estate, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 
4NW.  Rave Technologies (India) Pvt Limited, registered in India under 
number 117068 with a registered address of 2nd Floor, Ballard House, Adi 
Marzban Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 400001.

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAD0p8psBAu2Lfp4izM81MLnhX58K35ks3Na32aHUELOHh51erQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to