Hello, everybody
      I have question about the SLO (single log out) problem for CAS5.1, I
don't know if it is a bug.
      When I used CAS4.2.x , and used 2 Java client as CAS client, the SLO
function works well, when I logout in A system, the account in B system
will logout also.
     But when I keep anything same (include filter in web.xml) in CAS
client, and only changed CAS server from 4.2 to 5.1, I found the SLO is not
worked.
     Does any body know reason?
    I had test a little, and found some beans affect this slo , actually in
CAS4.2, there is a file "cas-severlet.xml", its beans include logout and
something. maybe it make slo works
   But in CAS5.1 I cannot find this file, and don't know how to do ,
  any help will be very appricated, thanks