I would like to use the passwordPolicy in order to have more detailed error
messages displayed when a user logs in, such as to show that their account
has expired or they are locked out, etc.

However, I would not like to show the user the message that their password
is about to expire.  Is there a way to turn off this message but still use
the other password policy features?

I have tried setting these properties, but still get the warning message:

cas.authn.ldap[0].passwordPolicy.warnAll=false
cas.authn.ldap[0].passwordPolicy.displayWarningOnMatch=false

​I would expect these to turn off the warning, but they don't work as
expected (or maybe I'm misinterpreting what they do).​

​I'm running CAS 5.1.14​

thanks,
Adam​