I don't have a specific MySQL-ish answer, but if you've configured the
dashboard ("admin pages"), the "Registered Services" button will give you a
JSON document that contains the entire registry.

 It's just a REST endpoint (https://your.server.name/cas/status/services),
so depending on how you've secured the admin pages, you could probably get
the results with curl or whatever instead of a browser.

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]