Hi all,

*Background:*
Today I have deployed our CAS 5 server (5.2.0-RC4) to production, to
replace the existing CAS 4, we are using a load balancer with 2 clustering
node by Hazelcast.

*Problem:*
there is a problem of increasing network traffic (a near straight slope)
since the next morning of the deployment. It has been 8 hours since the
increase of traffic and the traffic haven't slow downed.

*What I tried:*
I have tried shut down one node, and the traffic on the other node
immediately drop down to near nothing.

However, when I resume that node, so 2 nodes running again, the traffic
jump straight back to very high.

*What I thinked may happens:*
1. Too much tickets and they passed between the two nodes using hazelcast

2. Possible logs passing between two nodes.
Our system maintainer have told me that seem like the two clustered node is
exchanging logs between each other. Below are some of the extracted logs:

....xsr.Borg.apereo.cas.ticket.support.TicketGrantingTicketExpirationPolicyjs8........J..maxTimeToLiveInSecond
 successfulAuthenticationHandlerssr..java.util.LinkedHashSe
..............................................................sr.'org.apereo.cas.ticket.ServiceTicketImpl.c.........Z..fromNewLoginL..grantedTicketAlready

Point 2 seems weird to me, why they need to communicate the logs.

Did someone else have similar experience / knows what happens / knows how
to fix this? thanks!

-Andy

#My properties:
#Assume 123.0.0.1 is my first node, 123.0.0.2 is my seconds

cas.ticket.registry.hazelcast.cluster.instanceName=123.0.0.1
cas.ticket.registry.hazelcast.cluster.members=123.0.0.1,123.0.0.2
cas.ticket.registry.hazelcast.crypto.signing.key=ASD
cas.ticket.registry.hazelcast.crypto.encryption.key=ASDFFF

#No other Setting should affect on this problem, at least with my
understanding