How to remove the warning "Non-secure Connection" from the log in page? I
want to get rid of it because from the load balancer to the CAS server the
connection will be HTTP.

I have tried the following configurations to remove the warning:

"In the event that you decide to run CAS without any SSL configuration in
the embedded Tomcat container and on a non-secure port yet wish to
customize the connector configuration that is linked to the running port
(i.e. 8080), the following settings may apply":

cas.server.httpProxy.enabled=true
cas.server.httpProxy.secure=false ## changed from True
cas.server.httpProxy.protocol=AJP/1.3
cas.server.httpProxy.scheme=http ## changed to http
cas.server.httpProxy.redirectPort=8080
cas.server.httpProxy.proxyPort=8080
cas.server.httpProxy.attributes.attributeName=attributeValue

to disable the warning:
"Non-secure Connection You are currently accessing CAS over a non-secure
connection. Single Sign On WILL NOT WORK. In order to have single sign on
work, you MUST log in over HTTPS." but the warning still remains.
"
https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/installation/Configuration-Properties.html#http-proxying";

CAS Properties
<https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/installation/Configuration-Properties.html#http-proxying>
apereo.github.io
CAS - Enterprise Single Sign-On for the Web