Hi,

I'm getting the exact same problem, I don't know if it's related to CAS or 
to Okta but help would be very apreciated.

Thanks

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 1:49:43 PM UTC+1, Ravikumar Ganugapanta 
wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to delegate authentication from CAS 5.2 to SAML Idp [Octa]
> I did all the required configurations, and when I can see the option to 
> authentication through SAML on CAS login page.
> But when I click it, I am redirected to ockta login page, but after 
> successful login it does not redirect me to CAS page where the login is 
> successful. Instead I again get CAS login page.
>
> Below are the properties in bootstrap.properties file:
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].keystorePassword=changeit
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].privateKeyPassword=changeit
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].keystorePath=<local keystore pate>
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].serviceProviderEntityId=urn:mace:saml:pac4j.org
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].serviceProviderMetadataPath=E:/apache-tomcat-8.5.23/idPMetaData.xml
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].identityProviderMetadataPath=<MetaData path 
> provided in Octa Application>
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/7557f941-706a-41af-83fe-786623910adc%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to