Hi,

Following this:
https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.1.x/installation/User-Interface-Customization-Themes.html

I did:

   - From the cas v5.1.x github repo, I copy the `*/static/themes/apereo*`
   directory with all it's content into my `*/resources/cas-theme-custom*`
   directory,
   - Add a file `*cas-theme-custom.properties*` in the `*/resources*`
   directory with the following content in it:
      -

*standard.custom.css.file=/themes/cas-theme-custom/css/cas.css
      admin.custom.css.file=/themes/cas-theme-custom/css/admin.css
      cas.javascript.file=/themes/cas-theme-custom/js/cas.js*
      - Add the following keys in the `*cas.properties*` file:
      - cas.theme.paramName=*theme*
      cas.theme.defaultThemeName=*cas-theme-custom*

Running the project produced the same default login page EXCEPT  that the
background color was BLACK instead of BLUE as it used to be!

This came from this CSS rule in the `*/themes/cas-theme-custom/css/cas.css*`
file:
body#cas {
  background: black;
  /* Old browsers */ }

*This little issue is concerning me in case I'm doing things wrong, am I?*

Best regards.