OPEN APEREO 2018

"The Open Source Conference for Education"

PROPOSAL DEADLINE IS JANUARY 26!

http://bit.ly/apereo18cfp

Happy New Year!

The call for proposals for Open Apereo 2018 is open and the deadline is
approaching. This year's conference will be in Montreal, Quebec June 3-7 and
promises to be another great event. Of course, we need your voice to make that
happen!

There are five tracks: Strategy & Leadership, Student Success, Faculty Focus,
Tech Dive, and Facing the Future.

    * Showcase the lessons from your work around student and faculty success
    * Share the latest and greatest news for your project
    * Highlight best practices for teaching, security, development, analytics,
and leadership
    * Champion discussion about key topics and your institution's needs
    * Tell compelling stories to promote engagement, foster partnership, and
inspire change

We encourage you to submit your conference proposals today!

DEADLINE: JANUARY 26, 2018

SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL
Sincerely,

Ian Dolphin, Executive Director, Apereo Foundation
Alan Regan, Open Apereo 2018 Planning Committee Chair
Jennifer Cummings, jenn.cummi...@apereo.org, Open Apereo 2018, Conference
Coordinator