Hello,

I  would like configure a WS Federation Identity Provider with CAS Maven
WAR Overlay. I'm added two Dependency to pom.xml

Based on this article

 https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/protocol/WS-Federation-Protocol.html#

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
            <artifactId>cas-server-support-ws-sts</artifactId>
            <version>${cas.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
            <artifactId>cas-server-support-ws-idp</artifactId>
            <version>${cas.version}</version>
        </dependency>

The CAS Application Start's with follow Error:

Log file:

2018-02-02 13:35:01,533 WARN [org.apereo.cas.web.CasWebApplicationContext]
- <Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh
attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:
Error creating bean with name 'casReportsConfiguration': Unsatisfied
dependency expressed through field 'cas3ServiceSuccessView'; nested
exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name 'casValidationConfiguration': Unsatisfied
dependency expressed through field 'centralAuthenticationService'; nested
exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name 'centralAuthenticationService' defined in class
path resource [org/apereo/cas/config/CasCoreConfiguration.class]:
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method
'centralAuthenticationService' parameter 0; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name 'authenticationServiceSelectionPlan' defined in
class path resource [org/apereo/cas/config/CasCoreConfiguration.class]:
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method
'authenticationServiceSelectionPlan' parameter 0; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name 'coreWsSecurityIdentityProviderConfiguration':
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field
'loginFlowDefinitionRegistry'; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name 'casWebflowContextConfiguration': Unsatisfied
dependency expressed through field 'registeredServiceViewResolver'; nested
exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name 'casThemesConfiguration': Unsatisfied dependency
expressed through field 'authenticationRequestServiceSelectionStrategies';
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'authenticationServiceSelectionPlan': Requested
bean is currently in creation: Is there an unresolvable circular reference?>
2018-02-02 13:35:04,075 ERROR
[org.springframework.boot.diagnostics.LoggingFailureAnalysisReporter] - <

***************************
APPLICATION FAILED TO START
***************************

The dependencies of some of the beans in the application context form a
cycle:

   casReportsConfiguration (field private
org.springframework.web.servlet.View
org.apereo.cas.web.report.config.CasReportsConfiguration.cas3ServiceSuccessView)
      ↓
   casValidationConfiguration (field private
org.apereo.cas.CentralAuthenticationService
org.apereo.cas.web.config.CasValidationConfiguration.centralAuthenticationService)
      ↓
   centralAuthenticationService defined in class path resource
[org/apereo/cas/config/CasCoreConfiguration.class]
┌─────┐
|  authenticationServiceSelectionPlan defined in class path resource
[org/apereo/cas/config/CasCoreConfiguration.class]
↑     ↓
|  coreWsSecurityIdentityProviderConfiguration (field private
org.springframework.webflow.definition.registry.FlowDefinitionRegistry
org.apereo.cas.config.CoreWsSecurityIdentityProviderConfiguration.loginFlowDefinitionRegistry)
↑     ↓
|  casWebflowContextConfiguration (field private
org.springframework.web.servlet.ViewResolver
org.apereo.cas.web.flow.config.CasWebflowContextConfiguration.registeredServiceViewResolver)
↑     ↓
|  casThemesConfiguration (field private
org.apereo.cas.authentication.AuthenticationServiceSelectionPlan
org.apereo.cas.services.web.config.CasThemesConfiguration.authenticationRequestServiceSelectionStrategies)

Thanks for your time.