I am using Hazelcast for my ticket registry, but would like to encrypt the
traffic using AES. The CAS properties list these:

cas.ticket.registry.hazelcast.crypto.signing.key=
cas.ticket.registry.hazelcast.crypto.signing.keySize=512
cas.ticket.registry.hazelcast.crypto.encryption.key=
cas.ticket.registry.hazelcast.crypto.encryption.keySize=16
cas.ticket.registry.hazelcast.crypto.alg=AES

However, I am not sure how to create keys. Does anyone know the best way to
go about this?

Thank you,
Adam