Hi Community,

I am using cas-overlay-maven with version 5.2.1

I need to have 3 fields. Login, Pancard and then Password. I
copied login-webflow.xml inside src/main/resources and  added the binding.

<view-state id="viewLoginForm" view="casLoginView" model="credential">

        <binder>

            <binding property="username" required="true"/>

            <binding property="pancard" required="true"/>

            <binding property="password" required="true"/>

        </binder>

        <transition on="submit" bind="true" validate="true" to="realSubmit"
history="invalidate"/>

    </view-state>

It does not show anything on ui. What else I am missing?