Hello,

I am using CAS on development server and soon I'll be shifting to
production. I am using mod_auth_cas as client and I am running CAS server
and CAS Client in same machine. Should I create certificates for both
tomcat(CAS Server) and apache(CAS Client) or only tomcat(keystore) is fine?

In mod_auth_cas which certificates does this *CASCertificatePath* refer to?

How do I create self signed certificates for both CAS Server and CAS Client?

It would be helpful if someone clarify me on this.

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 7:21 PM, Ramakrishna G <r...@tts.in> wrote:

> Yes. I am just using at my development server. When releasing to
> production I'll get a valid SSL Certificate.
>
> Thanks
> Ramakrishna G
>
> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 6:36 PM, Man H <info.ings...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There is a potential security risk in doing this .
>> CA's needs SSL in order to function safely with SSO.
>>

>> El martes, 6 de febrero de 2018, Ramakrishna G <r...@tts.in> escribió:
>>
>>> Hi Mukunthini Jeyakumar,
>>>
>>> To resolve this error you need have a valid SSL certificate signed by
>>> CA. If you don't have you can just disable SSL in cas.properties file.
>>>
>>> server.ssl.enabled= false
>>> cas.serviceRegistry.initFromJson=true