So, few points. On the class names between 3 and 5 - you don’t
have to worry about it anymore (well, as long as you don’t need to extend CAS
and program against its internals and extension points). The general theme of
CAS v5 is so called “intention driven configuration” model - that is, you
operate within war overlay and express your intentions to use features of CAS
by 1) declaring dependency on modules that implement features you need 2)
Configure those modules purely by set of key-value properties. No need to have
deep knowledge of CAS internals e.g. class names and assemble the server
yourself by crafting and gluing together necessary Spring beans, etc.
As for your #2 - that is a multi-tenancy feature of the software which is
currently not implemented in CAS.
HTH,
D.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 8:53 PM -0500, "Chava" <chava...@gmail.com> wrote:

Any one has ideas on this?

2) I also want to support multiple IDPs vendors  and use CAS as IDP  , this
should be based on customer?  Do I need to customize login web flow to use
different IDP based on customer?  This means one customer is using CAS login
back end oracle db.and another customer using ADFS or OKTA  but this should be
configurable.
3) Is there any good example for CAS delegated authentication to ADFS?

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 6:18 PM, Matthew Hannay <matthew.hann...@gmail.com>