Hey all,

Out of the box, are the password reset links valid only once or as many times
as the user wants?

We set up password reset functionality, and did a lot of tinkering.  I am
trying to figure out whether we broke something or if it wasn't there to begin
with.

Thanks
Nancy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain
confidential, privileged and/or proprietary information which is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, disclosure or retention by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete this e-mail, any attachments and all copies.

Permanent General Assurance Corporation | Permanent General Assurance
Corporation of Ohio | The General Automobile Insurance Company, Inc. | Old
American County Mutual Fire Insurance Company | Home Office: 2636 Elm Hill
Pike, Nashville, TN 37214