All -

Is it possible to extend the following query within the current framework?

cas.authn.attributeRepository.jdbc[0].sql=select * from cas_attrs where {0}

I can hardcode a value {0} Column=XYZ and it will return the correct data
however, I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to update the code to ... from
cas_attrs where {0} {1}. This should evaluate to uid=someone and

and files were modded in an attempt to
pass a new variable which is failing.

Also, I switched the following to a hash map (ordered) but the system only
appears to access one value.

                final Map<String, String> mapAttributes = new HashMap<>();
                mapAttributes.put("username", "uid");

Please help if you can.

- Website:
- Gitter Chatroom: