I am using cas version 5.2.1 and mod_auth_cas 1.1. I have a logout url
http://XX.XX.XX/cas/logout and also enabled CASSSOEnabled and when I click
logout it says success but it is not logged out. When I hit my application
url it directly takes to the dashboard page instead of login page after
logout. None of the cookies or session is destroyed.

1. How do I destroy per application session?
2. How do I destroy entire CAS application session?

Thanks
Ramakrishna G