Hey, everyone,
I'm trying to get SAML2 authentication working against my CAS server.  I've
got CAS protocol authentications working just fine, but am struggling
getting the SAML IdP configured correctly.  I have the following items
configured in my main CAS configuration:

## SAML Provider
cas.authn.samlIdp.entityId=https://server.domain.com/cas/idp
cas.authn.samlIdp.hostName=server.domain.com
cas.authn.samlIdp.scope=domain.com
cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.cacheExpirationMinutes=30
cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.failFast=true
cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.location=file:///etc/cas/saml
cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.privateKeyAlgName=RSA
cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.requireValidMetadata=true
cas.authn.samlIdp.logout.forceSignedLogoutRequests=true
cas.authn.samlIdp.logout.singleLogoutCallbacksDisabled=false
cas.authn.samlIdp.response.skewAllowance=0
cas.authn.samlIdp.response.signError=false
cas.authn.samlIdp.response.useAttributeFriendlyName=true

I also have a JSON-based service registry configured, and have the
following entry for the SP that I'm trying to authenticate with:

{
    "@class": "org.apereo.cas.support.saml.services.SamlRegisteredService",
    "serviceId": "https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/tokens";,
    "name": "GuacamoleSAML",
    "id": 1002,
    "evaluationsOrder": 1002,
    "metadataLocation": "file:///etc/cas/saml/sp-guacamole.xml"
}

and, finally, I used the web site mentioned in the CAS SAML IdP
documentation to generate the metadata:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<md:EntityDescriptor xmlns:md="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:metadata"
                     validUntil="2018-02-17T03:16:28Z"
                     cacheDuration="PT604800S"
                     entityID="https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/tokens";>
    <md:SPSSODescriptor AuthnRequestsSigned="false"
WantAssertionsSigned="false"
protocolSupportEnumeration="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol">

<md:NameIDFormat>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:unspecified</md:NameIDFormat>
        <md:AssertionConsumerService
Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-POST"

 Location="https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/ext/saml/callback";
                                     index="1" />

    </md:SPSSODescriptor>
</md:EntityDescriptor>

However, every time I try to authenticate with this app, I receive the
following error:

2018-02-15 12:12:52,559 INFO
[org.apereo.cas.support.saml.web.idp.profile.AbstractSamlProfileHandlerController]

- <Received SAML profile request [/cas/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO]>
2018-02-15 12:12:52,581 ERROR
[org.apereo.cas.support.saml.web.idp.profile.AbstractSamlProfileHandlerController]

- <CAS has found a match for service [https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/tokens]
in registry but the match is not defined as a SAML service>

I can't seem to get much more detail - I think something must be wrong with
my logging configuration, because I can't get any debugging.  Also, most of
the parameters in the cas configuration file for SAML (cas.authn.samlIdp.*)
seem to lack documentation - for example, I feel like this could be related
to the "cas.authn.samlIdp.scope=domain.com", but there's no documentation
on what's expected or acceptable for the scope, and whether this would
generate the error message I'm seeing above?  Other than that, as far as I
can tell, my JSON service entry matches the documentation, is valid JSON,
and defines the mentioned service as a SAML service, so its unclear to me
what's leading to this error.

Any pointers would be appreciated!

-Nick