Hi,

I'm getting a strange error when running the Onelogin SSO Wordpress
plugin to authenticate users with a CAS with SAML support. I managed
to get the plugin working with simpleSAMLphp so I think the problem
is in the CAS side.

The displayed error message is:

CAS is unable to process this request: "500:Internal Server Error"

Error: org.opensaml.saml.common.SAMLException:
No signature signing parameter is available

I think the problem is some metadata parameter, but I cannot find a working
example to give some light. I configured the service in a JSON this way:
(file name is lvs05saml-10000003.json)

{
  "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.support.saml.services.SamlRegisteredService",
  "serviceId" : "lvs05saml",
  "name" : "lvs05saml",
  "id" : 10000003,
  "attributeReleasePolicy" : {
    "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnAllAttributeReleasePolicy"
  },
  "metadataLocation" :
"http://HERE_I_PUT_MY_WORDPRESS_URL/wp-login.php?saml_metadata";,
  "metadataSignatureLocation" :
"file:/usr/local/etc/cas/certs/ONE_LOGIN_PLUGIN_CERT.pub",
}

Uppercase HERE_I_PUT_MY_WORDPRESS_URL and ONE_LOGIN_PLUGIN_CERT are
substituted by the actual conf values.

I'm basically stucked at this point, so I feel I need some hint to
carry further research and solve this error.

Thanks for your help,

--
Alberto Cabello Sánchez
Servicio de Informática