Thank you for your hints Manfredo, I finally managed to spot the problem: I
was deploying CAS inside a Docker container which was not redeploying my
modification on my application.yml file!
When I modified this file inside my container, the
cas.authn.attributeRepository.* attributes were correctly taken into
account by CAS.

Regards,
 Anthony