No. Is that what it would take? On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 4:35:34 AM UTC-6, Uxío Prego wrote: > > I don't know. > > Does your CAS 3 deployment provide a custom class extending > AbstractUsernamePasswordAuthenticationHandler? > > Uxío Prego > > > > Madiva Soluciones > CL / SERRANO GALVACHE 56 > BLOQUE ABEDUL PLANTA 4 > 28033 MADRID > +34 917 56 84 94 > www.madiva.com > www.bbva.com > > The activity of email inboxes can be systematically tracked by colleagues, > business partners and third parties. Turn off automatic loading of images > to hamper it. > > 2018-02-16 19:38 GMT+00:00 Toby Archer <[email protected] <javascript:>>: > >> Well then let me try to clarify. Right now I'm getting this: >> >> <cas:serviceResponse xmlns:cas='http://www.yale.edu/tp/cas'> >> <cas:authenticationSuccess> >> <cas:user>Toben.Archer</cas:user> >> </cas:authenticationSuccess> >> </cas:serviceResponse> >> >> I want to recieve this: >> >> <cas:serviceResponse xmlns:cas='http://www.yale.edu/tp/cas'> >> <cas:authenticationSuccess> >> <cas:user>[email protected] <javascript:></cas:user> >> </cas:authenticationSuccess> >> </cas:serviceResponse> >> >> Is that possible? >> >> On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 12:10:30 PM UTC-6, Uxío Prego wrote: >>> >>> I still operate version 3 of CAS using relational as service registry, >>> yet I don't understand what you ask. >>> >>> I can't grep the sources anyhow, today. >>> >>> I hope you find whatever you are looking for. >>> >>> On 16 Feb 2018, at 18:53, Toby Archer <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>> We have an application from the library that they want CASified. In >>> order for said application to work it needs CAS to return the user's mail >>> attribute as their username. We have a database backed service registry so >>> I opened it up and noticed the column "username_attr" which to me sounds >>> like a column that lets me decide what the username attribute in the >>> response is. GREAT! Sounds like just what I need. So I set it to a value I >>> knew was being passed, and nothing happened, I'm still getting the same >>> value for user name. Am I missing something here? Is it possible to do what >>> is being asked of me? >>> >>> ~TA >>> >>> -- >>> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas >>> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas >>> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7 >>> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG >>> --- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "CAS Community" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to [email protected]. >>> To view this discussion on the web visit >>> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/caf938ab-4dfc-4ccc-8cd0-8b492d1227a8%40apereo.org >>> >>> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/caf938ab-4dfc-4ccc-8cd0-8b492d1227a8%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> >>> . >>> >>> >>> -- >> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas >> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas >> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7 >> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "CAS Community" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to [email protected] <javascript:>. >> To view this discussion on the web visit >> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/9a56b861-712d-4f26-8cfe-b2515cd588c5%40apereo.org >> >> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/9a56b861-712d-4f26-8cfe-b2515cd588c5%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> >> . >> > >
-- - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7 - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/4a845041-9a49-45db-b14a-852c18455d4b%40apereo.org.
